"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"

Post date: Thursday 2 May 2013

I'm not quite sure when I realised Chanel was an integral component in my pursuit of happiness, I think it was probably at the age of 15 when I was immersed in books, TV shows and films based on the lives of those living in the most glamorous parts of New York. I rapidly decided my life needed to mirror the likes of Blair Waldorf, and the best way to do that would be to douse myself in Chanel. 
For the 15-year-old me this meant spritzing every perfume I could get my hands on, at every department store I visited, on every item of clothing I happened to be wearing. 
For the 16-year-old me this meant Granny gifting me my first ever bottle of Chanel No.5.
For the 18-year-old me this meant Mummy bestowing me a matching lipstick and nail varnish. 
It may have taken me three years to collect as many products but a wise person once said 'less is more'... Now if anyone wants to help the 19-year-old me acquire a Chanel LBD, donations are welcome!

KJ xo








Leave a note