Rainy Days and Summer Haze

Post date: Tuesday 28 May 2013


After spending the day attempting revision in the library and trying to avoid the relentless drizzle that lurked over Bristol, I decided that I needed to do something to bring a little sunshine in to my life. I could have made a refreshing salad or stuck a flower in my hair but, of course, it's much more fun to covet after beautiful,  sometimes over-priced pieces that I want to be wearing this Summer. I scoured the Topshop, H&M and Urban Outfitters websites and put together a cute little outfit; it may be heart-wrenchingly expensive altogether, but at £5.99 I don't think I'll be able to resist snapping up those sunglasses tomorrow to help me begin the transition in to Summer!

KJ xo



MOTO Denim Babydoll Dress - Topshop, £42 // Sunglasses - H&M, £5.99 // Hipanema Sioux Bracelet - Urban Outfitters, £69.00 // Shoulder Bag - H&M, £14.99 // Daisy Spike Headband - Topshop, £10 // Fine Box Chain Necklace - Topshop, £12.50 // KEITH Tassel Loafers - Topshop, £50

Leave a note