InstaDiary: Week 10

Post date: Monday 25 November 2013

Winter pub nights // Joe and his new best friend // My favourite Winter jumper // Dance trophy // Trying to convince myself my hair has grown // Everything I need to hand-make Christmas decorations // Sunset on the Downs // Memory box // No description necessary. 

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to everyone that has followed/read/commented on this blog as I reached 50 followers today! That may seem like a pretty tiny milestone to some people; but when I was sat in bed at 1am a few months ago and decided to bite the bullet and start a blog, I couldn't imagine 5 people wanting to read it let alone 50! So thank you to everyone that has left a kind comment or clicked the "join this site" button, as it really means the world to me!

KJ xo

Leave a note