A Pop Of Colour

Post date: Saturday 24 May 2014



A couple of days ago, whilst birthday shopping for my mum, I got dragged in to Topman and subsequently ended up in Topshop. The Topshop in Cabot Circus seems to always have a sale section full of little gems at the moment, so I made a beeline for the messy, mismatched rails full of sequins, tartan and glitter. I vowed that I wouldn't buy anything unless it was an absolute bargain... of course, this bright yellow dress stuck out like an irresistible sore thumb and practically begged me to try it on.
 Having featured it in my Prom Edit, I already had a little crush on it, but when I tried it on that crush turned in to a full blown love affair. We didn't mean to hurt anyone, it just sort of happened...
With a price tag of just £15 as opposed to £45, I happily took it over to the cash register and we were on our way. 
The deep-V neckline is a little scary for me as I don't usually wear such revealing cuts, but my wardrobe definitely needed a pop of colour for Summer seeing as I own a grand total of ten black dresses. When styled with patent sandals and a cute hat, I can imagine myself wearing this to many a barbecue over the next few months, or perhaps when out for a cheeky glass of Pimms with the girls.  







Topshop Dress | New Look Sandals | H&M Rings | Etsy Ring | Topshop Bracelet | Vintage Hat

Have you found any bargains lately? 
KJ xo


Leave a note