InstaDiary: Week 21

Post date: Sunday 18 May 2014

My Vogue collection // Coca-Cola float // Ring collection // The most amazing cupcakes at Warner Bros. Studios // Cheeky chaps at the garden centre // Triple stacked buttermilk pancakes with crispy bacon and syrup // It's no coincidence that my friends both pulled on the night I did their hair // Pimms in Oxford // Real Techniques Core Collection bought with a massive 40% discount from Cohorted. 

KJ xo
3 people left notes on InstaDiary: Week 21
  1. I've never seen this type of post before, it's so original! I freaking love your pictures they are beautiful, you have a real gift!<3
    Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this is such a lovely comment :)
      KJ xo

      Delete
  2. Those birds are so cute!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete