Bristol's Beauty Spot

Post date: Friday 21 March 2014

Today I had absolutely no motivation to do anything other than lie in bed, watching Gossip Girl and eating home made cookies. However, I knew that if I didn't get up and do something, then by the time evening rolled around my DVD's would be finished, the sugar rush would've worn off and I'd be feeling pretty down. So like a crack addict taking their final hit, I devoured one final gooey little piece of heaven, grabbed my camera and headed out to one of Bristol's best known beauty spots. 

I wont bore you by going in to the history of the Clifton Suspension Bridge (code for "I don't really know anything about the history of the Clifton Suspension Bridge), and so instead I'll share with you some photos I took of it. I haven't done much real photography since the end of my A Level course almost a year ago, so it felt great to be snapping pictures of something other than clothes and make up, especially as I was in such a pivotal location. The whole area surrounding the bridge is also gorgeous, as it is located right next to a quaint little village and stands tall above the (sometimes not so picturesque) Avon Gorge. I spend the vast majority of my time in one little segment of Bristol, so it was refreshing to return to a place that I visited a lot in my childhood. 













After I felt I had sufficiently stretched both my legs and my lens, I headed home and of course polished off the remaining cookies. What did you get up to today?
KJ xo
2 people left notes on Bristol's Beauty Spot
  1. Aw, these are seriously beautiful. I would like to see more of your photos in different locations. :)
    Glad to see that you had a great time otherwise.

    I went to my Wholesale course, which I finished, and completed successfully, yay! And soon after picked my little sisters up from school. That's all. Nothing too exciting, haha.

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love taking photos of my outfits and what I'm eating etc, but I'd forgotten what it felt like to actually photograph something for a purpose other than "I can do a blog post on this". Well done for completing your course! :)
      KJ xo

      Delete