InstaDiary: Week 16

Post date: Monday 10 March 2014

Purdy kitty | Jordans Country Crisp; the best snack ever | Using my only talent (sticking photos on bedroom walls) to help Joe brighten up his room | My two favourite boys | Rocking the Rae Earl look | My favourite snap from the film I got developed | Snazzy hot chocolate at the Cider Press | Realising how much hair I actually have when I tried out a Katniss Everdeen style braid and saw how gigantic it was | Pancakes galore.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: KathrynJamshidi !
KJ xo
4 people left notes on InstaDiary: Week 16
  1. I love following your blog and have nominated you for a liebster award! check it out here
    http://www.inthelandofjen.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you follow My Mad Fat Diary as well! Yay! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! With both My Mad Fat Diary and Sherlock, I heard people going on and on about how great they were but never bothered to watch them, I then watched all the episodes in one night and am now hooked on both!
      KJ xo

      Delete
  3. for god sake's you have a beautiful moment i gues
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete