50 Shades of Blue

Post date: Wednesday 3 February 2016

If I had a penny for every time my mother moaned at me for having an all-black wardrobe, I could probably afford to pay off my student loan by now. However over the last few weeks I have emigrated away from my LBD's and black ripped jeans and landed on the not-so-distant shores of... navy blue. 




If there's one thing I love more than black clothes, it's a bargain. I'd been coveting this gorgeous Topshop coat ever since it hit the stores back in November but at £89 it was a tad out of my student budget. A few months later I was drawn into Topshop by the 'SALE' signs and spotted this beauty nestled amongst all the other Winter-coat rejects; I timidly looked at the price tag and jumped for joy when I realised it was only £27. So now that I had a swanky new coat, I decided that I needed a smart pair of trousers. I spotted this pin-striped cropped trousers in the Next sale for only £12; they're a beautifully soft jersey material, so I get to enjoy the comfort of basically wearing pyjamas whilst looking like I actually made an effort - it's the lazy girls dream!







Thanks for reading - did you pick up any bargains in the January sales this year? 
KJ
3 people left notes on 50 Shades of Blue
  1. Girl, you look amazing! And the coat is so beautiful. Isn't is amazing when you find bargains like that?

    http://jesandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know, I rarely buy something unless it's a bargain!
      KJ

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! I hardly own anything black as I can't stand fluff and lint showing on clothes, but it is such a chic colour to wear!

    Carolyn
    http://www.stylishmemories.com

    ReplyDelete